Friday, January 19, 2007

Another year, another chapter
















Another year, another chapter.

I had to finally sort out my photo file. It was atrocious! Of course being a photographer, there isn't a moment that goes by that is not worth capturing so you can imagine the state of my desktop after having been in SL for only a few months.

I found this photo taken at the eve of the New Year. Can't remember the location other than it had a fireworks display. By the time I teleported over, the place was empty. Perhaps it was in a time zone whose New Year's Eve had already passed. I didn't mind. I like 'alone' time. I often take time out for myself in RL just before the New Year arrives to recollect my thoughts and view the past in restropect.

2007 will be a good year. This is the year that will catapult me into another level of 'existence'. Not just living but learning every step of the way more of what I need to improve in, to strengthen and to let go of.

It has been my experience that the even years had always been quite challenging years for me and the odd years were ones that provided me opportunity for much advancement into a more greater awareness of things.

*Sigh*

I was alone at the end of the year and alone at the beginning of the New Year. I hope that isn't a sign of the state of things to come.

No comments: