Friday, January 2, 2009

The Year Ahead



Moments like this will perhaps be few and far between for me in 2009. I intend to be very busy with many projects that have been deterred in 2008. I need to cease procrastinating or letting things get in the way of my progress here in Second Life.

When I first started with a very ambitious project (the Emerald Isle Community and DF Gallery) it seemed that I was on the right track. Then somehow, after meeting Fim, everything just went down hill for Ysabel's career in SL.

I am going to cease letting *that* be the obstacle to my SL success and just slowly and diligently work on each project little by little.

This weekend I'll be taking photos of the New Design Collection for Valentine's. I'm really looking forward to that.

Well, here's to looking at the year ahead!

Love,
Ysabel

No comments: