Thursday, March 1, 2007














After finally finished building the 'Theatre in the Park' I had to stop and take a rest. I sat on the stool on the stage and imagined a crowd of avatars all sitting and cheering .. or listening intently to whatever was going on at the front.
Someday, this stage will bring in all forms of talent that people can appreciate.
Someday, this stage will hold up an avatar whose words and ideas will resonate among the masses.
Someday, a poem will be recited here .. and it will touch the heart of one person.
That was then...

I found this photograph that was taken when the equipement was added to the stage.
I later took down the 'Theatre in the Park' after having a talk with my good friend Rosedrop Rust .. about 'live streaming'.
I wanted the Emerald Isle to be a place where people can feel safe to live, work and play.
I had to rethink the Theatre location.
I didn't want to create unnecessary lag for the residence so I chose not to have the Theatre at Emerald.
For now, the build sits in my inventory along with all the other lighting and sound equipment .. waiting for a home.

No comments: