Monday, March 26, 2007

Parlez Vous Français?

Yes, yes, yes, I realize I am a week late with this post but I am not going to let another week go by without mentioning this here. I'm only a little disappointed, as this 'press party' was exactly that, for the 'press' to preview the new Jean-Paul Gaultier perfume "Fleur du Mâle".

My dear friend Ben Vanguard of www.slmen.comwas fortunate enough to experience a double reality! His job in RL working for a famous Ad Ageny in Paris met with his project in SL, creating www.slmen.com. For him he can truly say, "WORLD's COLLIDE!" Bravo Ben!

Well, the French did it again! Always at the cutting edge of Fashion and Style, and now they've managed to bring their marketing strategies into this generation's newest and hottest platform, 3D Web.

Vera Wang, Michael Kors. eat your heart out!

No comments: